Monday, September 9, 2013

The Beloved PSL......at Home!

 
 I just want to give props where props are due.  I would like to thank Target, World Market, Pottery Barn, and Anthropologie for putting me in my happy place this morning. 
 
I am a TOTAL NESTER.......hence the name of my blog/business. 
 
I love getting up in the morning, (no I don't), and getting the three kids off to school.  I come home, pick up the madness left over from our morning and then I get to have my me time.
 
The truth is, I'm NOT a morning person AT ALL!
 
I struggle.  Big Time!
 
I desperately need my morning coffee.  I love to make a Starbucks run on the way home, but that truly is a luxury when you live 20 minutes from the Starbucks.  (Country Life problems.....)
 
So, in September when the PSL aka Pumpkin Spice Latte GREATNESS comes out, I want to have one everyday........like everyday!
 
Target, made that dream a reality!  I love you Target.......I really do!
 
They offer PUMPKIN SPICE COFFEE IN K-CUPS! 
 
Yes, you read that right..........Thank you Jesus......and Target!
 
This is how my happy place comes about......
 
First, I select a coffee mug from my precious wire rack purchased from World Market for a mere $14.99
 
LOVE!
 
Coffee Mugs from Target, Pottery Barn, and Anthropologie
 
Next, I put my cute little PSL K-cup into my trusty Keurig!



 

 
 
And then........I enjoy!  Heaven!  
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by my NEST!
 
-B-


No comments:

Post a Comment