Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Inspired by Emily and Merritt

If you aren't busy, or even if you are, stop what your doing (right after you read my post that is ; ) and go to Pottery Barn Teen to check out the Featured Designs by Emily and Merritt.  Not only do they make everything beautiful fashion wise, but it looks like they have nailed it as far as all things whimsy and bling go for little girls rooms.  I died!!!!!

I love every single thing about this collection. Its perfectly mixed with whimsy and preppy, glitter and rustic.  I want it all!  I feel so inspired by it all today, I just had to share!

These profile silhouettes are amazing!  So cute, and probably fairly easy to DIY. 


 
I am redoing the twins room right now in a rustic/lodge kinda theme.  I'm thinking this is a must for their bedside or chair side table.  They may not agree, but they don't pay the bills.  Ha! 
 
I want this clothing rack and everything on it, but mostly the rack. 
 I'm such a sucker for ticking and pin tucking.  When you combine the two and then add in that its on a comfy beanbag chair.......done!  Perfection!
 Who said denim can't be chic?  This is all kinds of amazing.  I might just have to have it for my bedroom along with another of those little log tables.  LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!
 The daughter is definitely getting this one for Christmas.  So cute! 
 I've always wanted a horse or cow head like this, not necessarily Gold, but whatev.  I can't even wrap my brain around being a 6 year old little girl and having a "real" unicorn head on my wall.  Duh?
 And again, unicorn love......I like the elephant too.
 This is a nice pic of a lot of the collection.  Go check it out over at www.potterybarnteen.com, you will not be sorry, I promise!

 
In the meantime, if you see something you love furniture wise but can't afford these prices........NeSt can copy  many of these looks. In fact the white antique distressed is my specialty.  Give me a call or email me at britdwinell@yahoo.com, 817-781-8441.
 
Thanks for stopping by my NeSt!
 
-B-

No comments:

Post a Comment